As you follow M2 along Suzhou Creek aka Soochow Creek, you'll be treated to a captivating journey filled with scenic beauty, historical insights, and fascinating stories.
After the walking tour, we'll all grab some coffee, hang out, and share ideas. Later on, you may wander on the Bund freely and enjoy the mesmerizing beauty of Shanghai's night view.
Embark on a captivating city tour centered around the Suzhou River, tracing its banks and admiring the diverse array of buildings that line its route until we reach the iconic Bund. The tour concludes with a delightful coffee break. Feel free to wander on the Bund after the tour ends to enjoy the mesmerizing skyline and sparkling lights.
⛩️ Story behind the name "Soochow Creek"
⛩️ Architecture and Landmarks along the river
⛩️ Historical Bridges
⛩️ Night view on the bund
-Former Site of Foh Sing Mill
- Sihang Warehouse
- Former site of Shanghai General Chamber of Commerce
- Embankment Apartment
- Shanghai Postal Office
- Former Broadway Mansion
- Waibaidu Bridge
- Zhejianglu Bridge
Get a glimpse of the the Tour Experience!
From 35$ (220¥) The price will depend on the number of people you have. Contact us for a quotation 😊
- Professional English Speaking guide
- Organizing fee
- A cold drink or a coffee
Available daily all year long
- Drinks & food not mentioned
- Tips for guide
- Optional activities
- If you cancel within 3 days before departure, you won't qualify for a refund but you can use the money for your next booking.
- If you cancel last minute (less than 24h in advance) you won't qualify for a refund nor be able to use the money for the next booking.