Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage in 1987, the Great Wall is rightfully one of the greatest wonders of the world!
This fortification which is approximately 21,000 kilometers winds from east to west of China with the most famous sections around the Beijing area.
Having a history of over 2000 years, some sections which are naturally in ruins make up the “wild” part of the Great Wall - exactly the place that we are going to experience!
⛰ Explore & hike on both “Wild” as well as on the best-preserved part of the Great Wall
⛺️ Camp a night at the mystic Great Wall
20:45 Gather at Shanghai Railway Station.
21:25 Take the overnight train from Shanghai to Beijing.
09:20 Meetup at Beijing Railway Station.
We will stay 20min at the train station so you can grab a quick breakfast if you'd like (Mc Donalds/Starbucks) and then jump in our bus to get to the Wild Great Wall.
The drive will be about 2 to 3 hours depending on traffic.
12:30 We will have lunch at a local restaurant.
13:30 Time to start our Adventure on the Wild part of the Great Wall. Get ready for some magnificent views and take a lot of pictures & videos!
We will be following the Gubeikou Great Wall up and downs for about 4 hours to reach our guesthouse! Today's great wall sections are wilder and we will be amazed by its rugged terrain and stunning views.
16:30 By that time, we will arrive at the guesthouse!
18:00 Let's have a warm cooked dinner and then enjoy the night! Play some games and gather around the campfire 🔥 at the guesthouse.
Camping option: Before dinner, we will bring and set up our tent at the Great Wall camping spot (10-15 min walk one way). After dinner at the guesthouse, we will walk back to the campsite for the night.
08:00 We will have breakfast at the guesthouse, and get ready for more Adventure.
Camping option: Pack your tent and walk back (10 min) to the guesthouse for breakfast.
Today, we will keep exploring the Great Wall, but on the Jinshanling part this time. We will be walking mostly on stairs following the wall's ups and downs. We will also get to explore many watchtowers on the way.
13:00 Reach the guesthouse for lunch and head back to Beijing South Railway station. You may take a train at 19h or after (not before).
Get a glimpse of the the Tour Experience!
The price will depend on the number of people you have. Contact us for a quotation 😊
- Transportation fees and driver’s allowance
- Organizing and local guide(s) fee & allowance
- M2adventure Team Leader(s) & allowance
- Entry fees to the Great Wall area
- Additional local pass fee to some areas
- Meals Saturday: Lunch & dinner
- Meals Sunday: Breakfast & lunch
- Bonfire at the guesthouse
- Professional outdoor insurance and first aid kit
Choose your own date
- Transportation to/from Beijing
- Camping night accommodation
- If you decide to cancel last minute (less than 5 days in advance) you won't be able to get the deposit back.
- If the weather is really bad and represents a risk for people's safety during hiking we will cancel the trip up to 1 day in advance.