Yellow Mountain is probably THE most touristic place in China after the Great Wall. Does it mean it's gonna be crowded?! The answer is NO if you go with M2adventure ^^ We know how to avoid tourists. We ditch the cable car and hike our way up the back mountain like real Adventurers.
- December 15/16
Transportation: Private coach
Driving time: 5.5 hours drive
Group size: ~30
Friday: Hotel, shared room - 2/3 plp
Saturday: Hotel, private room - 2plp or Dormitory - 8/10 plp
*** WEEKEND ITINERARY ***
Meeting and drop off Point: Zhongshan Park Metro Station exit 8 * Crossroad Kaixuan road and Changning road 凯旋路长宁路
📆 Day 1 Friday evening
18:30 Thank God it’s Friday! M2adventure Team Leaders are waiting for you at Zhongshan Park. Time to jump on the bus and start our Yellow Mountain Adventure!
00:00 Once we arrive at the hotel, we will check-in and have a good night sleep.
📆 Day 2 Saturday
07:30 Wakie wakie! Breakfast is ready.
08:30 Hop on the bus, we have about 1-hour drive to reach the starting point at the back of the mountain or, like we call it, the VIP entrance ;)
09:30 Get ready for this morning hike, about 2/3 hours, all upstairs. You can walk your own pace and don't hesitate to take a few breaks to enjoy the amazing winter scenery and take a lot of pictures on the way!
12:30 Hungry? Think it’s time for our lunch break (bring your own picnic)
13:30 After lunch, we will explore the Yellow Mountain and check some of the major sightseeing spots. The view there is stunning - especially when the weather is cloudy ;)
16:00 Yeay, we’ve reached the hotel, let’s check-in and then catch the sunset from the peak near the hotel.
18:00 We’ll have dinner together at the hotel restaurant. So, what do you wanna do tonight? Up for playing games or just wanna chill? ^^
📆 Day 3 Sunday
05:30 If you want to see the sunrise, you’ll have to get up early. But that’s optional, so if you prefer to sleep, no problem :p
08:00 We will first check a few famous sightseeing spots before hike down the mountain. Once again, it is stairs all the way, so not technical.
If you're feeling hungry and didn't bring enough snacks, no problem. Once we arrive at the bottom, we have the option to grab lunch at a local restaurant.
14:00 Get on the bus and head back to Shanghai. We should arrive in Shanghai by 20h00.
*** OTHER INFO ***
Price 240 USD
- 150 USD deposit
- To be paid minimum 3 weeks in advance
- Accepted payment method: Paypal, Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer
- Pay the remaining balance during the trip
- Accepted payment method: Paypal, Alipay, Wechat, cash
* Included in the price:
- Transportation fees between Shanghai and Yellow Mt + driver’s allowance
- Public transportation fees to reach our bus on Sunday
- Professional guide & organizing fees
- M2adventure Team Leader(s)
- Professional outdoor insurance, first aid kit
- Two days main entrance ticket fee to the Yellow mt
- Accommodation for Friday and Saturday night: hotel, standard shared room (2plp)
- Meals: Saturday breakfast and dinner, Sunday breakfast
* Not Included:
- Drinks and meals not mentioned
- Single room option
- Cancellation need to be done at least 14 days in advance, or the deposit won't be refunded
- If the weather is really bad and represents a risk for people safety during hiking, we will cancel the trip up to 2/3 days in advance.
All forms of outdoor recreation (including hiking) have a higher level of risk than most ordinary activities.
By participating in M2adventure hike, you acknowledge and accept the responsibility for making your own determinations as to the suitability of the activity and for their own safety, conduct and well-being and agrees to participate solely at your own risk.
M2adventure, its organizer & hike leaders will not be held responsible for any loss or injury which you may sustain as a result of your participation in any of these activities.